Colbie,Willie, and Waylon got to come on Thursday. We were thinking that we would have at least one more week, but they wanted to bust out of the NICU!!!
The babies are teaching US their schedule cause we all know that we don't put them on a schedule they PUT us on it.
Found out sleep and showering is overrated...;-) but it is WELL worth it..even though they wrinkle their little noses up when we hold them ;-)

2 comments:
You are so funny... they are not wrinkling their noses up at you... they love your smell... I have enjoyed the pics you put up on facebook... All of your little ones are so pretty... (Okay the boys are handsome)... I'm sure you will find time to shower soon.. ha ha
I can't imagine taking care of three babies at the same time. One kept me busy, and sleepless, and yes sometimes bathless. But, in the end it is all worth it. Happy Mothering.
I need to find your facebook so I can view the pictures. You can find me under Anna Carol Wengerd on facebook.. Please let me be a friend, so I can enjoy the babes. If you ever find this that is! hee, hee
Post a Comment