Showering is a luxury I am finding out. But it is so worth smelling a little bit..now the babies on the other hand..well they kinda wrinkle up their noses at me.
It will be three weeks this Thursday that they have come home from the hospital and it still has not sunk in that they are here to stay.
Every time I look at their little fingers and little toes it truely amazes me that Daryl and I created these three little lives.
Daryl was home for the first week and half that they were home but he had to go to work last week. My mom has come down from Ohio and she will be here until September 19Th helping me out.
So far things are going good and we are all trying to get used to each other and get on some sort of a schedule.
Well it is time for the next feeding..Until next time!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I know my daughter had a time getting her showers and she only had one at the time. I can remember her calling me with the first, asking me to come watch him while she got in the shower. She soon got the hang of having a baby in the house and all that got worked out. I'm sure you are having three times the trouble to find time for a shower. Do they all pretty much sleep on the same schedule?
Post a Comment