Wednesday, August 4, 2010

6 weeks old







I can't believe Colbie,Willie and Waylon are already 6 weeks old. In November when I first found out that I was pregnant I thought they would never get here and August 4(original due date) would never get here..but WOW time does fly.
In the short time that they have been home it is amazing on what they are doing. They can pick their heads up and hold them up for a little bit and look around before they flop them back down. Yes I know that this is typical for them to be doing at this age..BUT I was told that since they were preemies that they would be doing everything slower but nope not these guys..they are right on track.
I am sleep deprived and there are days that I forget to eat three meals or get the luxury of a shower but every time I look at them it is SO worth with.
I still can not believe that someone so tiny has stolen my heart.
Before bath time the other night I weighed everyone. Colbie now weighs 6 lbs 14 oz, Willie weighs 6 lbs 7 oz and Waylon is 6 lbs 13 oz. Soon the boys will be passing their sister up.
Everyone tells me to treasure these moments and I have been. I am locking them up in my heart.

2 comments:

ancient one said...

Love the pictures of your little ones. I don't know how you do it, but you are doing a great job mothering these babies. They are so precious and so are YOU !!

Gigi Ann said...

They are DARLING!!! They are growing really well. I remember the days without sleep and no baths, except for the little baby. And I only had them one at a time. I hope you have some help, I know you do, but once they get older things will go much easier, I think? Enjoy the babies they grow up much faster then you will ever believe. Thanks for sharing the pictures of the sweeties.