Friday, June 25, 2010

We are HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

We are here!!!!!! The babies were born at 33 1/2 weeks.
Colbie Reese Pawlak was born on Sunday June 20th at 1:58 PM. She weighed 3 lbs 14 oz and was 16 inches long.

William Ross aka "Willie" Pawlak was born on Sunday June 20th at 1:59 PM. He weighed 3 lbs and was 15.5 inches.

Waylon Reed Pawlak was born on Sunday June 20th at 2:00 PM. He weighed 3 lbs 12 oz and was 16.5 inches long.

The babies decided that they would be a better Father's Day Present than any grill ;-)

Willie is our smallest but he is our scrappiest. Since they are so little they are being kept in the NICU and they will be there for a couple of weeks.

As of today, Colbie and Willie are eating from the bottle and do not have a feeding tube at this time. Which is a GREAT deal for preemies. Waylon is still on oxygen and he still has a feeding tube BUT he is taking to the bottle EXTREMELY well also. Daddy got to feed him a bottle today and he ate 6 ml in 6 minutes!!






Waylon


Willie

3 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

Congratulations... They are three cuties. I can't wait to watch them grow up. I had 5 children, but, I had them one at a time, over a 9 year period.

How are you feeling? I don't know how I missed your post this week-end. But, I am almost as excited as if they were my own grandchildren. I know you are going to be busy for the next couple of years, But, Please keep pictures posted every so often so I can enjoy watching them grow.

Gramma Ann

ancient one said...

You have not been an afterthought for me... I have been thinking about you a lot... Aunt Elsie called me just as soon as you had them. We are all so proud of you!!

The babies are all beautiful. I hope when you go home, there will be many willing to help you. You know your dad is really happy, don't you? Aunt Elsie says he's so proud he almost busts the buttons off his shirt.. ha ha

I hope you will be able to keep posting pictures and letting us know how all of you are doing.

Love ya!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, congratulations! Your little guys look great and we wish you all the best!
If you would like to touch base with other parents of preemies, visit the March of Dimes community called Share Your Story: http://www.shareyourstory.org/ Lots of families have found it very supportive.