Sunday, June 6, 2010

31 1/2 weeks

I know I have been so lazy at keeping up with my blog but my whole 2 readers are on Facebook and they get updates there ;-)

I am on Maternity Leave,just waiting for them to come. Even though I have had no problems in the pregnancy my doctor did not want me to work past 29 weeks since they could come at anytime between 30-35 weeks. So I have been pretty much bored.

Had my last appointment this past Friday and everything is great. I am healthy and the babies are growing and thriving.

At my last post Baby A was our girl and Baby B was one of the boys..well sometime between week 25 and week 29 he pushed his sister aside and he went to Baby Position(since he was smaller than her).

Went to the doctors this past Friday. Doc said that everyone is doing great and the babies are all thriving. So far I have only gained 42 pounds but I am all belly.
Baby A-Boy-now weighs 3 lbs and 1 oz and he is in the heads down position and he is ready to come and meet the world.

Baby B-Girl-now weighs 3lbs and 12 oz and she is our biggest baby. She is breech still.

Baby C-Boy-now weighs 3lbs and 6 oz and he is still laying on his side with his butt to us and just chilling. It feels like that he is holding on to my ribs and I told the doctor that he will probably have to pry his little fingers from around my ribs. ;-)

We have names for the boys- Waylon Reed and William Ross but we don't have a name for her yet. We have it narrowed down to two but are having a hard time choosing between them. I guess when we see her we will know her name.

Well I am going to sign off for the night....

2 comments:

ancient one said...

Is your daughter going to have the same initials as your sons? You can tell I'm trying to figure out which names you are considering... ha ha

When I was pregnant I always thought the last month was the hardest. After I had my baby, I was a new woman, full of energy. I cannot even imagine how tired you might be. I know everyone has told you this, but rest up all you can while you wait. You will be busy, busy, busy after they arrive.

I'm am looking forward to the pictures of your little ones. I hope you will post a lot to facebook, as Addie and Lindsey have done. I feel like I know Hudson and Calum and we've never met yet. I hope you have a very easy delivery. Love you!!

Gigi Ann said...

So glad to read the update. I am on Facebook, but I don't get the updates.