I am now at 17 weeks and so far I have had a easy pregnancy. I have only gained 5 pounds and really trying hard to consume 3000 calories,which sounds harder than it actually it is. It is hard to consume the good calories.
I had my second appointment with my Dr. Kirshon on Tuesday and he said that everyone is growing and gaining weight like they should be.
We also found out the sexes of the babies. Last time we went Baby C was holding out and would not show the goods but this time Baby C was very proud to show off the goods. So with that being said..
Baby A is a GIRL
Baby B is a BOY
and Baby C is a BOY.
Daryl called this one right too..When we found out we were pregnant he said had a feeling that is was three and then after it was confirmed he had a feeling to was two boys and a girl.
Early on in our relationship Daryl and I had an agreement that he would name the boys and I would name the girls. So the boys names are going to be Waylon Reed and William Ross(or Russel,not sure yet on his middle name) and as for the girl I am still kicking around her name. Not too sure yet what I am going to name her. Some days I really love one name and then after a few days I don't. :-)
I have not felt any fluttering yet as the books and all the websites say I should. People are telling me that I should be able to start feeling them kicking and moving at 4 1/2 to 5 months which I can't wait to feel them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sounds like you are doing very well. So glad to hear the update. 2 boys and a girl sounds great. Isn't it nice to know what you are having ahead of time. In my day, I had to wait until they were born. But, now you know what to buy ahead of time. Thanks for the update. Will keep my eyes open for any time you have time to post news for us.
How about Elsie for the girl's name?
How are you? We need an update.
Post a Comment