HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! Ok,ok I know I'm a little behind but I have a good reason..for those of you don't know,Daryl and I will be having triplets in July/August.
We found out just before Thanksgiving that I was pregnant and we found out right before Christmas that it was triplets
I go back to the dr on February 23rd and he says that he should be able to tell us what we are having. Daryl has a feeling that it is two boys and a girl, and his feelings have been right so far. When we found out that I was pregnant,he had a feeling that it was three and it was confirmed. So we will see.
Check back on the 23rd to find out.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh, My Goodness! What a surprise! How great can that be? Congratulations, I think? Babies are sweet, and after a year or two you will be an old hand at mothering. Does triplets run in either of your families, or was this a complete surprise?
Only six more months to go. Be sure to show us pictures. I had five children, but only one at a time, spaced out over nine years. ; )
Danielle, I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to hear from your next doctor's visit. Then you'll be able to plan for your little boys or girls or some of each... LOL. And you will need to keep pictures coming everyday on facebook so you can keep up with the cousins...I love babies.. :)
How are you feeling? Brings us up-to-date. I think about you often.
Post a Comment