My wish to all my blogger friends, family and friends..is to have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! I hope Santa brings you everything that you asked him for this year!!!!
I suppose you are warm and cozy at your home today. We are COLD about 10 below zero. We have about 12 inches of snow and it is starting to snow again tonight. Today was a sunny and beautiful day but like I said COLD, we did some shopping and are ready for a few days of nasty weather.
4 comments:
I hope the same for you !!
Christmas was good... next the wedding... then I hope I get to slow down some..LOL
I suppose you are warm and cozy at your home today. We are COLD about 10 below zero. We have about 12 inches of snow and it is starting to snow again tonight. Today was a sunny and beautiful day but like I said COLD, we did some shopping and are ready for a few days of nasty weather.
Have a splendid week.
I have another granddaughter married. I have her wedding pictures on my blog... come see..
Hi Danielle,
It's been awhile since I last visited, I hope this fines you warm and healthy. I have closed my "Moody Blues" blog.
But, there is an award waiting for you at my blog: http://annsquotesandthings.blogspot.com/
Have a great day!
Ann
Post a Comment