Monday, December 8, 2008

You Will be Missed....

Cerberus 11/13/1999 to 12/01/2008

I think this is the hardest blogs that I have had to write so far since starting this blog. Last week I had to say good-bye to one of my best friends....Cerberus. He passed away unexpectdly last Monday morning. I was just VERY grateful that I was home when he went.
I got Cerbs(as we called him or we also called him Berbus) we he was just 6 weeks old. He was so cute and he was the sweetest puppy. I would take him everywhere with me. When he got to be full grown, he looked mean but he was the SWEETEST..biggest baby there was. He did not have a mean bone in his body. I used to take him to softball with me all the time and people would be afraid to pet him cause he was a ROTTWEILER...but once they saw how gentle he was and how much of a baby he was they loved him.
Cerbs and I went thru many life changes with each other and during it all he was my best friend and my comfort thru many tough times in my life and never judged me and just LOVED me.
Cerbs, Daryl and I love you very much and you will be missed!!!

4 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

Even through our pets are animals, they soon become just like another member of the family to us who love them. I am so sorry to hear that your wonderful furry friend as died.
You made his life happy, and because he was a part of your life for 8 years I'm sure you have many wonderful memories of him that will keep him alive in your heart.

A big hug and sloppy kiss.

Ann

ancient one said...

Sorry Nellie....

Anonymous said...

I remember when you got him and he loved to drink out of toilets!! He was such a cute little sucker when you got him and as he grew into young boyhood, he became scary looking, but that was because he wanted to protect his mama =) We all loved Cerbs honey and he is having a ball in doggie heaven with all the girls he can catch (you know he always was a beefy little boy)! Love you!

Marianne

Amy Pawlak said...

I am sorry to read this, Danielle. Losing a pet is so hard. See you soon.