I have been HORRIBLE about keeping up with our blog. So i am going to TRY and keep it updated..or at least try and post one thing once a month..
So far the new year has been good to us. Daryl is liking his new position and he is transitioning in well. His crew is very pleased with him and they like to work for him..so that takes a little bit of stress off of him.
My jobs are good. I am looking forward to when I can quit working at the bar..but even though I don't like the job...I will miss my customers cause some of them I have knowen for over 12 years.
We are doing little projects around the house, trying to sort thru junk and get rid of stuff that we don't need anymore or will not use anytime soon. It seems like it is a never ending project and when I have stacks of stuff around me I feel like I haven't gotten anything accomplished.
A couple of weeks ago, we were offered a 6 week old male rottie puppy but I had to say no...I'm not ready for another puppy yet. Still too close to loosing Cerbs. I'm sure Fitch, our yellow lab,would love to have the company but I'm not up to it.
Well I will TRY to be more faithful and at least try to write a little note here and there!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Always enjoy reading what you are up to. If you are busy with a job, I can understand why it is difficult to keep a blog updated. I can fully relate to sorting through junk and deciding what to keep or throw out. I keep three bags handy, one is for throw away, one for donate, and the other one for keeping. I find it makes it so much easier when sorting through everything.
Have a great Month!
Gramma Ann's advice doesn't work for me.. my throw out bag never goes any where. Maybe out to the barn and slowly makes its way back into the house. It's in my genes. My grandmother Addie kept everything. (you might have a little bit of that gene too?)
Glad Daryl's job is going great and hope your days of working two jobs will soon be over.
I know its hard to post when you are working so much... don't sweat it... this is the small stuff.
Nevertheless, we will be right here to run over and see what your next post will be..
Love ya! ~ann
Post a Comment