I have been so bad about updating our blog. I have some great news....DARYL GOT A PROMOTION with his job. He is going to be a Field Specialist..which means he is going to be a supervisor with Schlumberger.
Daryl has been working on making supervisor since we have been together(which is 3 1/2 years)
So your asking yourselves what does the 5 weeks stand for then? Well...to prepare for his supervisor position, he had to go to school for 6 weeks in Kellville, OK. He's been gone for a week now and he has 5 more weeks to go.
I am so happy for him and I appreciate all the hard work that he has done in the past 3 1/2 years cause one reason he was working so hard on getting this position is for us and our future.
I hope these next 5 weeks fly by.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratulations to Daryl !!
I'm happy for y'all!
Congratulations! I hope the 5 weeks fly by for you also. Does he get home on week-ends? Or can you visit him? I hope so, but whatever, once the 5 weeks are over, you can both go out and celebrate!!! ;)
Post a Comment