Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Great Poem that I had to share

One of my e-mail friends who happens to be a cousin sent me this e-mail with a great poem that I had to share...

BirthCertificates show that we were born.

ADeath Certificate shows that we died

Pictures show that we lived!

Havea seat . . . Relax . . . And read this slowly.


IBelieve...

Thatjust because two people argue,

itdoesn't mean they don't love each other. And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do love each other.


IBelieve
...That we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.





IBelieve...
That no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every oncein a while and you must forgive them for that.



IBelieve...
That true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.




IBelieve...
That you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.





IBelieve...
That it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.





IBelieve...
That you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.





IBelieve...
That you can keep going long after you think you can't.





IBelieve...
That we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.




I Believe...
That either you control your attitude or it controls you.



IBelieve...
That heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to bedone, regardless of the consequences.



IBelieve...
That money is a lousy way of keeping score.



IBelieve...
That my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the besttime..



I Believe...
That sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're down,... will be the ones to help you get back up!



IBelieve...
That sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry,.... but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.



IBelieve...
That maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've hadand what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.



IBelieve...
That it isn't always enough, to be forgiven by others.

sometimes, you have to learn to forgive yourself.



IBelieve...
That no matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn't stop foryour grief.



IBelieve...
That our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are,but, we are responsible for who we become.




IBelieve...
That you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life Forever.



IBelieve...
Two people can look at the exact same thing.... and see something"totally"different.



IBelieve...
That your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don't even know you.



IBelieve...
That even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend criesout to you - you will find the strength to help.



I Believe...
That credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.



IBelieve...
That the people you care about most in life are taken from you too soon.



IBelieve...
That you should send this to all of the people that you believe in, Ijust did.



'Thehappiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; theyjust make the most of everything.'

2 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

I believe...that my favorite one is... "that my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time."

Thank you for visiting my "Moody Blues" blog. You know you can leave a comment! Is the 5 weeks about up?
How is Daryl holding up? So many questions!

ancient one said...

I got the same email... I loved it too! Hope all is going well!