Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Lost Kitty

I know that many of you don't live in the same state as I do..so it would be kind of hard for y'all to help in the search of my lost kitty..but I'm asking for you to say some prayers to help bring my kitty home. (The lost kitty is the one on the blue pillow).
My Shitty Kitty(yes that is his name) has some kidney problems and needs to be on a special diet. He's been missing since Wednesday am when he snuck out the door while my roommate was leaving for work. Normally he would just go out side and come home later that day but he has not been home since.
My husband and I have been looking around the neighborhood every night when we get home and have posted lost signs all over. I've been calling local vets around the area and the shelters but still no one has seen him.
So please take some time out and say a prayer for my Shitty Kitty.

4 comments:

ancient one said...

I hope you find him. My husband says one of the kittens in the barn is missing.. it was male, but too young to be tom-catting around, so my husband says...??

Anonymous said...

Aw, I'm sorry about your Kitty! I'm sure he will find his way home....

ancient one said...

Just came by to see if you had updated and maybe the kitty is home?

Sandy said...

Special prayer for your little kitty.....hope kitty is home now.