Monday, July 7, 2008

Not home yet...

Just a quick update....my kitty is still not home. I have not received any calls from the flyers that I have posted around the neighborhood and none of my neighbors have seen him. I visited the local shelters on Thursday to see if he had been turned in but he wasn't there.
I want to thank everyone who has checked in to see if has come home. If anything changes I will post it here for all to see.

4 comments:

ancient one said...

So sorry... don't give up hope.. I've heard that cats can go a long way off and still find their way home...

ancient one said...

Hey Danielle,

Someone has given me an award and I want to give it to you. Come over and pick it up. Love ya!

Gigi Ann said...

Sorry to hear that your Kitty left home, hopefully he will find his way back.

Anonymous said...

Just came across a site called, tabbytracker.com They list cats that have been lost or found. Just an idea. Goodluck!