
52 Saturdays, and 52 Sundays...those are the days that I spend with my husband. Why do you ask? Some of your know this and some of you don't but Daryl works for Schulmberger in the on land oil and gas services and they work VERY long days all over Texas. So basically this means that he is gone Monday thru Friday. That being said we treasure our Saturdays and Sundays together.
Please don't get me wrong..I am not complaining. I am VERY fortunate. I know that there are some couples that have a spouse that is deployed overseas and they would treasure the 52 Saturdays and the 52 Sundays that Daryl and I have together. Just sometimes it makes it hard on me, him being gone so much and at this point and time we are trying to start our family..and it's kinda of hard when one party is gone so much. BUT I know that it will pay off in the long run and that he works so hard right now for OUR FUTURE and he is doing this so that one day he can come home after work EVERY night and be with his family.
So for now I will squeeze every moment out of the 52 Saturdays and 52 Sundays.

2 comments:
I'm sure the 52 weekends are difficult for you, especially being newlyweds. My hubby and I are doing something similar right now.... but we've been married so long, it's a lot easier. I just need someone here to take the trash out and mow the grass during the week. LOL Just kidding!
At least you won't have enough time to get on each other's nerves... and like you said... you're building for the future. The getting ready to start a family part makes me smile... be sure to let us know... I just love babies!!
Post a Comment