An early post to wish you and your loved ones a very Merry CHRISTmas. I hope that Santa brings you everything that you ask for and I hope that you celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Notice that I put CHRIST big? i did that becasue I feel that too many people are losing what the Christmas season really means. Yes I too love to get presents and give presents, but I still honor what the Chrsitmas holiday is for too.
I also want to post something that my friend Jesse sent me. There are things that I read that hit home and put things into perpestive for me and this one of them, since my cousin Addie is over in Iraq this holiday season and I also have a friend Dylan who is in Afghanistan..
I hope you enjoy this as much as I did...
May you and yours have a most wonderful Christmas Season and enjoy each and every one of your friends and family whether they are with you or abroad. If you have loved ones involved with the war, know that my thoughts and prayers continue to be with them as they so bravely serve where I have not. They deserve all the respect and support we can muster.
Tell those you love that you love them and forgive those who may not deserve it, it will free you more than you can realize.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Merry CHRISTmas to you !! Beautiful post!!
Come over and meet some more of your cousins!!
Post a Comment