Christmas is a big thing for us around the house. Daryl counts the days down until he can put the Christmas lights up on the house. This year the lights got up a little late. Daryl likes to have them up the day after Thanksgiving but he got dragged along with me to do wedding stuff. I know that while we were out and about he was wishing that he was at home doing his Christmas lights.
He is so proud of his work and I do like having a house that looks beautiful during the holiday season. I pretty much let him have free rein over what he wants to do.
I have only nixed one idea of his and that is because I didn't want to get kicked out of our neighborhood. To give you a hint it involved Santa and a deer stand.....

1 comment:
It IS beginning to look like Christmas at your house. I usually string lights everywhere outside, but not this year. My neighbor and I are toning it down. I think its because we are OLD..LOL Your Daryl has done a beautiful job of decorating!!
Post a Comment