(If I upset or offend anyone I apologize right off the bat. Please understand that I am a frustrated Bride to be)
It is little less than 4 months to our wedding and the drama has already begun. We have already lost two groomsman for diffrent reasons.
We've already been asked by some of our guests not to invite so and so or that person because they don't like them or some sort of falling out that they've had. We are inviting people that are OUR friends and that have done nothing to US and that WE want to be part of OUR special day. Why should we be punished because some people can't act like adults for one day? We will miss you if you can't put your diffrences aside for one day but be assured that OUR day will go on with or without you. It's not fair for you to try and dictate OUR guest list.
Our date..that is another thing that we are getting some flak about. We choose OUR date becasue it is special to US and we didn't choose it to make people mad. Once again WE know that if people want to truely be part of OUR special day then they WILL do whatever it takes to be there. WE are not changing OUR day to work better with YOUR schedule.
Ok..I feel a lot better now that I have gotten it off my chest.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Applause and Amen!
Love ya!!
Post a Comment