Wednesday, March 4, 2009

In a Month.....

Will be Daryl and I's one year anniversary. I can't believe how fast the year has gone by. It just seems like yesterday that we met again.
I wanted to go somewhere on our anniversary and I was thinking about us going on a cruise....well the cruise idea got thrown out the window.
We are going to ITALY for our anniversary. Can you believe it???? I can't. I am SO EXCITED!!!!!
While Daryl was in school he made friends with a guy from Italy and he told Daryl that if we ever made it to Italy to come and visit his family. So Daryl threw the idea out there and I got on line and found us AMAZING prices on airfare..so Italy here we come.
Come to find out Daryl's friend's family owns a hotel outside of Rome and they gave us a AWESOME deal. I can't wait.
I will be sure to take plenty of pictures and post them!!!!

3 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

Woo Hoo!! Italy! Have a wonderful anniversary. Congratulations on the one year mark, that is wonderful. I hope you have many, many more. I am looking forward to the many pictures you will be sharing and all the fun stories you can tell us. Have a great vacation and celebration of one year!

ancient one said...

What a wonderful first year anniversary gift !! I'm so happy for you... Y'all have fun, fun, fun!!

Amy Pawlak said...

Awesome!!!!!!