Tuesday, March 24, 2009

11 More Days

Daryl and I leave in 11 days for Italy. I'm still in shock that I am actually going to ITALY!!!! We are still planning our intenary and what we are going to take with us.
One of the hotel GM's gave me a book called Rick Steve's guide to Italy and we have found lots of helpful hints in it.
I will be taking plenty of picutres to share with everyone!!!!

6 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

Oh, how exciting! I hope you two have a wonderful time and will make wonderful memories for many years to come. Have a great vacation! And I will be looking forward to those photos....Oh! BTW, Happy Anniversary!!!

ancient one said...

I hope you have a wonderful time and be careful. Happy Anniversary and take lots of pictures.

Sarge Charlie said...

my wife and I have been two times and loved every minute, take coins for the fountain

ancient one said...

No, I wasn't washing windows although they certainly need it... just took a shot of the shadow across the room with my hand raised.

If you're not working and think of it, watch Wife Swap tonight on ABC. Ginger is the one I know...

ancient one said...

Do you have earthquake stories? Please tell us soon!

ancient one said...

Aunt Elsie told me that Addie has her baby boy... can't wait to see a picture...