Daryl and I aren't the richest people in the world but we try to give to some non-profit orginazations when we can. But there is one thing that I can do that doesn't cost any money and that is grow my hair out. Everyone knows how fast my hair grows and in fact it aggervates my hairdresser cause she will color my hair and two weeks later I am already having to have my roots done again...he-he Locks of Love requires a minium of 10 inches in order for you to donate..so I went to my hairdressar on Saturday and we measured it out and it was enough for me to donate...so after calming HER down and REASSURING her that this is what I want to do...it all came off. Here is a before picture.....(most recent picture of me with my hair down and long)
After(front)
So if you can grow your hair and are looking for a orginzation take a look at Locks of Love.

4 comments:
A very good cause! You are just as pretty with shorter hair. I know they took my sister's hair and I think one of the cousins has done this as well.
Locks of Love show lots of love!
Excellent Post!!
How fortunate that your hair grows so fast. I could let mine grow for the next ten years and it wouldn't be long enough for ten inches to be taken off of it.
How did the finished style look, after your hairdresser was finished?
Or I'm sorry was that the finished hairstyle? I'm lost here...I'll just say good night before I dig my hole deeper...;))
Ann
Nellie, is that storm Ike headed your way? I've seen some of my blogging friends from Texas saying they are having to evacuate. Just wondering?
yay... now I have only one more Texas blogger to check in... All good news so far. Love ya!
Post a Comment