It's done!!!!!!! We got married on Friday April 4th, 2008. A few things went wrong but it happens. Nothing that we didn't get past!!!
Everyone had a GREAT time and it was great to see family that came from all over to spend our special day with us.
I haven't gotten any pictures from guests but here is the link to look at the professional pictures.
www.semick.com
go to portriats and then choose Daryl and Danielle.
Enjoy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congratulations!! Best Wishes!! Thanks for sharing your pictures. I loved seeing them!! Aunt Elsie had forwarded some to me all ready, but there are a lot on the website that I hadn't seen. Beautiful Bride, I must say!!!!!!
Thanks for the comments on myspace! I don't go as often, but do still enjoy the comments! LOL
Did you read Addie's blog... she's posted some good news...
Hello there! Lovely pictures! Loved the red dresses!
Post a Comment