One of the games that we played was Buzz Word Bingo and the ladies at the shower had to basically pay attention to what I said and if I said any words on their sheet, they got to cross it off. Well Diva would try to goud me into saying words so I had my fun with her. I would say every thing else except for the word she was looking for. I think I had more fun at that game than they did......
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Bridal Shower
My friends Daisy,Anna,Nina,Terry,Jenn, Diva, and Molly threw me a bridal shower on March 8th. I have such wonderful friends. I got a lot of nice things from everyone who came but the girls told me that I had to share them with Daryl.
One of the games that we played was Buzz Word Bingo and the ladies at the shower had to basically pay attention to what I said and if I said any words on their sheet, they got to cross it off. Well Diva would try to goud me into saying words so I had my fun with her. I would say every thing else except for the word she was looking for. I think I had more fun at that game than they did......







One of the games that we played was Buzz Word Bingo and the ladies at the shower had to basically pay attention to what I said and if I said any words on their sheet, they got to cross it off. Well Diva would try to goud me into saying words so I had my fun with her. I would say every thing else except for the word she was looking for. I think I had more fun at that game than they did......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well, Nellie, looks like you had a fun time!! We were having a shower on the same day for my nephew and his wife who are expecting a baby boy on April 13th. So many wonderful things happening in our family!! Thanks for sharing your joy with us!!
Post a Comment