On Saturday October 27th, Daryl and I got to attend the Sunshine Kids 25th Anniversary Party.
The party was co-chaired by Kyra Sedgwick from "The Closer" and all of the cast was there too. We got to have our pictures taken with Kyra and Kevin Bacon.
The event also had a live auction with the auctioneer being Bill Engvall. He was so funny had everyone in the room laughing. His wife kept bidding on everything and he kept begging someone else to bid so that he wouldn't be stuck with what his wife won!!
We had a blast that evening and I really enjoyed dressing up...Daryl would have preferred to be in his wranglers.
Since starting at Cognetic 6 years ago, The Sunshine Kids is a charity that I've become more involved with and support. To learn more about the Sunshine Kids go to their website at
www.thesunshinekids.org

No comments:
Post a Comment